1. Acceptance of Terms.
Greenspace reserves the right to update the TOU at any time and without notice. It is the members’ responsibility to review and be aware of the current TOU.
Updated TOU are available on this page: https://greenspacecowork.com/terms-of-use/
2. Description of Services.
Greenspace may provide you with access to office space, work stations, Internet access, office equipment, conference space, knowledge resources, and other services as Greenspace may provide from time to time (collectively, “Services”). The Services at all times are subject to the TOU.
3. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use.
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Greenspace server, or the network(s) connected to any Greenspace server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, or accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Greenspace server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have all requisite legal power and authority to enter into and abide by the terms and conditions of this TOU and no further authorization or approval is necessary. You further represent and warrant that your participation or use of the Services will not conflict with or result in any breach of any license, contract, agreement or other instrument or obligation to which you are a party.
4. Use of services.
You agree that when participating in or using the Services, you will not:
- Share access information (wifi passwords, door codes, etc.) with non-members without Greenspace’s written authorization;
- Initiate contact or otherwise share information pertaining to Greenspace operations, personnel, or members with Greenspace service providers (internet providers, utility companies, landlords, suppliers, vendors, and contractors) without Greenspace’s written authorization;
- Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited message (commercial or otherwise);
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on or through Greenspace Services;
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same;
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- Download any file(s) that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services;
- Violate any code of conduct of other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service (including the Building Rules for the Hawks and Reed and 278 Main Street properties);
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without the authorization or consent of the disclosing party;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations; and
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
Greenspace reserves the right at all times to disclose any information about you, your participation in and use of the Services as Greenspace deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Greenspace’s sole discretion.
You acknowledge and agree that during your participation in and use of the Services you may be exposed to Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” shall mean all information, in whole or in part, that is disclosed by Greenspace, or any participant or user of the Services or any employee, affiliate, or agent thereof, that is nonpublic, confidential or proprietary in nature.
Confidential Information also includes, without limitation, information about business, sales, operations, know-how, trade secrets, technology, products, employees, customers, marketing plans, financial information, services, business affairs, any knowledge gained through examination or observation of or access to the facilities, computer systems and/or books and records of Greenspace, any analyses, compilations, studies or other documents prepared by Greenspace or otherwise derived in any manner from the Confidential Information and any information that you are obligated to keep confidential or know or has reason to know should be treated as confidential.
Your participation in and/or use of the Services obligates you to:
- maintain all Confidential Information in strict confidence;
- not to disclose Confidential Information to any third parties;
- not to use the Confidential Information in any way directly or indirectly detrimental to Greenspace, or any participant or user of the Services.
All Confidential Information remains the sole and exclusive property of Greenspace or the respective disclosing party. You acknowledge and agree that nothing in this TOU or your participation or use of the Services will be construed as granting any rights to you, by license or otherwise, in or to any Confidential Information or any patent, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of Greenspace, or any participant or user of the Services.
6. Participation In or Use of Services.
You acknowledge that you are participating in or using the Services at your own free will and decision. You acknowledge that Greenspace does not have any liability with respect to your access, participation in, use of the Services, or any loss of information resulting from such participation or use.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Greenspace provides the services “as is” and with all faults, and hereby disclaim with respect to the services all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any (if any) warranties, duties or conditions of or related to: merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, lack of viruses, accuracy or completeness of responses, results, workmanlike effort and lack of negligence. Also, there is no warranty, duty or condition of title, quiet enjoyment, quiet possession, correspondence to description or non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality, or arising out of participation in or the use of the services, remains with you.
8. Exclusion of Incidental, Consequential and Certain Other Damages.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Greenspace or its subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly or individually be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for: loss of profits, loss of confidential or other information, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, failure to meet any duty (including of good faith or of reasonable care), negligence, and any other pecuniary or other loss whatsoever) arising out of or in any way related to the participation in or inability to participate in or use of the services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or otherwise under or in connection with any provision of this agreement, even in the event of the fault, tort (including negligence), strict liability, breach of contract or breach of warranty of Greenspace, and even if Greenspace has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
9. Limitation of Liability and Remedies.
Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced above and all direct or general damages), the entire liability of Greenspace or its subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns under any provision of this TOU and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to actual damages incurred by you based on reasonable reliance up to ten dollars (USD $10.00). The foregoing limitations, exclusions and disclaimers (including sections 8 and 9 above) shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails its essential purpose.
Greenspace reserves the right to terminate any Service at any time. Greenspace further reserves the right to terminate your participation in and use of any Services, immediately and without notice or full or partial refund, if you fail to comply with the TOU.
You release, and hereby agree to indemnify, defend and save harmless Greenspace and Greenspace’s subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly and individually, from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, expenses, judgments, fines and penalties based upon or arising out of your negligent actions, errors and omissions, willful misconduct and fraud in connection with the participation in or use of the Services. You further agree in the event that you bring a claim or lawsuit in violation of this agreement, you shall be liable for any attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by Greenspace or its respective officers and agents in connection with the defense of such claim or lawsuit.
In the event that any provision or portion of this TOU is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this TOU shall be unaffected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Greenspace will carry Liability and Business Personal Property insurance. As a user, it is strongly suggested that you carry a Renters Insurance policy to cover your own equipment while using our space. That policy may cover your current residence/office, as well as the premises of Greenspace.
Greenspace believes that you should be afforded the opportunity to work in an environment free of harassment on the basis of gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other personal grounds. Harassment is a form of misconduct that undermines the member relationship. No member should be subjected verbally or physically to unsolicited and unwelcomed sexual overtures or conduct. Harassment refers to behavior that is not welcome, that is personally offensive, that debilitates morale and, therefore, interferes with work effectiveness. Behavior that amounts to harassment will not be tolerated and may result in disciplinary action, up to and including immediate cancelation of services.
15. Additional terms, conditions, responsibilities, and obligations assumed through membership:
- Greenspace is not responsible for lost or stolen property that is not in a properly secured, Greenspace-provided office or locker.
- Members have 48 hours to dispute an erroneous charge from the time payment is transmitted. Members are responsible for managing any auto-pay settings (or must request assistance and/or a refund from Greenspace owners within 48 hours of any unwarranted payments having been processed).
- Members are required to keep workspaces orderly and remove trash and food waste in a timely fashion using trash and recycling bins provided within the spaces.
- Members are responsible for excessive damage done to Greenspace furniture and property beyond typical wear and tear from daily use.
- Members utilizing lockers are responsible for providing locks and for the proper functioning of your locks.
- Members utilizing mail boxes must monitor mail delivery regularly and avoid undue accumulation of uncollected mail.
- Members are expected to contribute to the general security and safety of the spaces. Members should only provide access to the space for their associates, clients, and guests.
- Members must abstain from conducting illegal activity while using the space or its services.
- Greenspace reserves the right to terminate memberships if members are abusive, unruly, or otherwise causing owners or other members to feel threatened or unsafe.
- Greenspace reserves the right to terminate memberships if members use the space for purposes that do not correspond to activities typical of a shared workspace according to the judgement and discretion of Greenspace ownership.